It’s World Vegan Day & we are all so excited to celebrate with some of our favorite vegan products and our favorite vegan recipes. Take some time to celebrate your vegan lifestyle or to explore what could be if you decided to make the switch today! Read below for one of our favorite vegan recipes for the fall, a squash soup to keep you warm & cozy!
1 Butternut Squash, cubed
3 cups Vegetable Broth
1 tsp Ginger
3 Garlic cloves
1. Heat oil in a skillet over medium and add onion, salt and pepper. Cook for 5 minutes.
2. Add squash and cook for about 10 minutes, until it is soft.
3. Add ginger, garlic, sage, and rosemary and stir until fragrant.
4. Add broth, bring to a boil, cover and reduce to a simmer. Cook, stirring occasionally, for about 30 minutes.
5. Let cool a bit and blend soup to your desired consistency. Enjoy!