4 cups organic strawberries (cut in half)
3 cups rhubarb (1 inch pieces)
½ cup of freshly squeezed orange juice
4 tbsp cornstarch
⅓ cup maple syrup
¾ cup gf oats
¾ cup almond or coconut flour
½ cup coconut sugar
¾ tsp cinnamon
¼ tsp ginger
½ tsp salt
½ cup vegan butter (cut into cubes) (or use coconut oil)
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine all the filling ingredients.
3. In a processor or blender, combine the topping ingredients until crumbly.
4. Pour the fruit mixture into a 9x9 baking dish, then add the crumble topping.
5. Bake for 1 hour and let cool before serving.
Want to know what else is in season? Save the following below to shop at your local farmer’s market:
Apples, Avocado, Banana, Citrus,
Pineapple, Rhubarb, Strawberries
Artichoke, Asparagus, Broccoli,
Cabbage, Carrots, Celery, Garlic,
Spinach, Sweet Potatoes, Swiss Chard
Collard Greens, Green Peas, Kale, Leeks,
Lettuce, Onions, Parsnips, Potatoes, Radishes,