Pomegranates and oranges are a match made in heaven, both high in Vitamin C (one pomegranate alone provides the equivalent of about 40% of your daily recommended intake!) and packed with antioxidants to protect you from the effects of free radicals. Oranges add a delicious citrus twist, making this Super Antioxidant Juice one you’ll reach for all summer long.
- Five large pomegranates
- Two oranges
- Deseed all the pomegranates. Save desired amount of arils (recommend amount: 2-3 tablespoons) for later.
- Blend arils until it is completely broken down.
- Once you have reached thick smoothie consistency, pour the drink through a strainer to remove any seeds.
- Cut both oranges in half. Save one half of an orange, and make them into wedges for later. Squeeze the juice from remaining oranges, and mix with pomegranate juice.
- Garnish the drink with orange wedges and pomegranate arils.