As the temps start to drop, who else is starting to feel a bit like a homebody? Perhaps, the thought of curling up to a good Netflix show on a Saturday night doesn’t sound like a bad idea!
This simple and delicious Vegan Oatmeal Cookies recipe will make your night more warm and wholesome, bringing you a taste of comfort and major cozy vibes.
Oatmeal is rich in antioxidants, vitamins and fiber that help support and encourage healthy-looking skin. You can find this miracle ingredient in our new All-Embracing Serum, lending its ultra-soothing properties that help calm the appearance of redness and irritation for a soft, nourished complexion.
Now back to the recipe ;-) Treat yourself to these delicious beauty bites!
1 and 1/2 cups (144g) Rolled Oats
1 cup (125g) All Purpose Flour
1 cup (80g) Dried Coconut
1 tsp Baking Soda
1/2 tsp Salt
1 tsp Cinnamon
1 cup (200g) Brown Sugar
1/2 cup (112g) Vegan Butter
3 Tbsp Maple Syrup
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
1 Tbsp Soy Milk
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
2. Add the rolled oats, flour, coconut, baking soda, salt and cinnamon to a mixing bowl and mix together.
3. Cream the vegan butter and brown sugar together and then add the syrup and vanilla.
4. Then mix the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients by hand. Stirring until the mixture is very crumbly.
5. Add the soy milk and mix in. Check if you can roll some of it into a ball – it should be sticky enough to do so. Press into a ball and then roll a bit to make it nice and round and even.
6. Place the rolled balls onto a parchment lined baking tray.
7. Bake for 15 minutes. The edges should be firm and the tops lightly browned. They will be soft but will firm up while cooling.
8. Remove from the oven and allow to cool for a few minutes before transferring to wire cooling rack to cool completely.