Indulge in this Rose and Hibiscus Pink Latte on breezy fall mornings to give yourself a nice little AM boost. What makes this recipe so special aside from its color, is it’s Vitamin C-rich ingredient - Hibiscus. Hibiscus Flower is both high in Vitamin C and packed with antioxidants to help protect you from the effects of free radicals. Rose water drops are added for instant hydration from the inside out. Combined with anti-inflammatory ginger, this latte will energize body, mind and skin.
- ½ cup water
- 2 drops drinkable rose water
- 2” cube of ginger
- 2 hibiscus tea bags
- 1 cup steamed oat milk (or any other non-dairy milk)
- 1-2 tsp agave nectar
- Edible rose petals (optional)
- In a small pot, add water, rose water, and ginger, and bring to a boil.
- Remove the pot from heat, and add teabags. Let steep for 5 minutes.
- Steam oatmilk.
- Remove the ginger and tea bags. Pour mixture into your mug.
- Slowly add steamed oatmilk, and sweeten to taste with agave.
- Optional: top it off with edible rose petals.