1. Place dates in blender or food processor and purée until they form a thick paste forms.
2. Add the walnuts and mix to combine.
3. Add the rest of the ingredients and mix until it forms a thick dough.
4. Line a square baking pan with parchment paper. Firmly press the mixture into the pan, pressing tightly into all corners.
5. Place in the freezer for at least a few hours up to overnight.
6. Lift out of the pan and cut into 14 bars. Store in an airtight container in the fridge or freezer. Enjoy!