Talk about creamy perfection, we’re all about this Healthy Creamy Zucchini Soup lately!
We can’t get enough of the warmly cooked zucchinis that transform into a delicious, luscious soup.
Zucchini contains a high amount of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants to help boost your energy and rid your body of free radicals. The addition of coconut milk provides a buttery base while providing skin-loving benefits.
Who else wants an extra bowl? Right this way please. 🙋🏻♀️
1 tablespoon coconut oil
1/2 onion diced
3 cloves garlic minced
2 large zucchini, quartered and thinly sliced
3 cups vegetable stock
1/2 cup coconut milk
Fresh herbs to garnish scallions (optional)
1. Heat oil in a pot over medium heat and add onions and garlic. Cook for a few minutes until soft.
2. Add zucchini and cook for a few minutes until softened.
3. Add vegetable stock and salt to taste. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 15-20 minutes.
4. Remove from heat and in batch blend in a blender.
5. Return soup to the pot and add coconut milk. Bring to a boil and remove from heat.
6. Serve garnished with fresh herbs (optional). Enjoy!