These vegan peanut butter cups are the perfect snack to get you through the day. Made with only 2-ingredients, antioxidant-rich dark chocolate and filling peanut butter, they’re just guilt-free enough where you could almost eat the whole batch and get away with it ;)
1 Bag of Vegan Dark Chocolate Chips
¼ Cup Peanut Butter
1. Line a muffin tin (or mini muffin tin) with liners.
2. In a double boiler, melt the chocolate chips until smooth.
3. Put 1 teaspoon of the melted chocolate in the bottom of the muffin liners and then spread evenly with your finger. Let cool in the refrigerator for 10 minutes.
4. Once the chocolate has hardened, take 1 teaspoon of peanut butter and place in the center. Refrigerate for 10 minutes.
5. Remelt the chocolate if needed. Take 1-2 teaspoons of the rest of the melted chocolate and cover the peanut butter. Let it set in the refrigerator for 20 minutes and then serve.
6. Keep in an airtight container in the fridge if not eating right away (which is hard to do!)