Combining warming spices with Ayurvedic powerhouse Turmeric and mood-lifting adaptogen Ashwagandha, this Turmeric Adaptogenic Latte is our go-to for brightening up winter mornings. Turmeric is a potent anti-inflammatory and detoxifier, while the plant milk base of this latte makes it a caffeine-free treat that can be enjoyed anytime day or night.
- 1.5 cups unsweetened plant milk of choice
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 tsp clove powder
- 1/8 tsp nutmeg powder
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp honey or sweetener of choice
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 tsp ceylon cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ashwagandha
- Add all the ingredients to a pot and bring to a simmer.
- Add mixture to a blender and blend for 30 secs. (This step can be skipped if you don’t want a foamy top.)
- Pour into a cup, garnish with fresh cracked black pepper and a cinnamon stick, and serve hot. Makes one latte.