1. Slice approximately 8-10 ounces of tofu into thin slices. Blot dry with a paper towel and then pan fry in oil over medium-high heat. Once the tofu is golden brown on both sides, remove from pan and chop into coarse, bite-sized pieces.
2. Chop the garlic and Thai chili finely.
3. Heat a wok or pan over high heat and then add some oil. Stir fry the garlic and chili until the garlic is golden brown.
4. Add 1 cup of the chopped tofu, 1 Tablespoon of red jalapeno slices, and both soy sauces. Stir fry together until the tofu is well coated with the sauces and the jalapenos are cooked through.
5. Add the holy basil leaves, mix into the dish, and quickly take the pan off the heat. Serve with jasmine rice and enjoy!