1. In a microwave safe bowl, use a fork to whisk 1 egg*, vanilla, maple syrup, and cinnamon.
2. Add flaxseed, hemp seed, oats, and milk. stir to mix.
3. Microwave for 2-3 minutes, then stir and microwave for an additional 1-2 minutes (times may vary depending on microwave strength). the oatmeal will be done when it is fluffy when stirred.
4. On a stovetop, add the nut milk to a small saucepan and bring to a simmer.
5. Add in the oats, cinnamon, maple syrup, vanilla, flaxseed*, and hemp seeds*, mix together and begin to cook.
6. Whisk the egg* in a separate bowl and add to the oatmeal when it's about halfway cooked.
7. Stir frequently until the oatmeal is fluffy and the liquid is almost absorbed. Enjoy!