1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Pour your oats into a blender/food processor and blend into a flour.
3. Add the cinnamon, baking soda nutmeg, bananas, eggs (optional), maple syrup, and almond milk to the blender and blend until just combined.
4. Pour the batter into a mixing bowl and mix in the shredded carrots, coconut and raisins.
5. Line a muffin tin with cupcake liners or lightly grease with coconut oil.
6. Spoon the batter into the muffin tin, filling each slot almost all the way.
7. Bake for 20 minutes.
8. Allow to cool in the pan for a few minutes before transferring to a cooling rack.
9. Mix all the icing ingredients together. Add a splash of milk if desired for a thinner icing.
10. Ice muffins and serve immediately or store in the refrigerator in an air tight container.