Exfoliate your skin | with Papaya + Oats
This recipe is made with key ingredients that will supercharge SYNERGIE PEEL : The synergy of Enzymes + Fruit Acids works instantly to slough off dead skin cells, encouraging fresh new ones to the surface for a fresh, healthy glow.
Ingredients:1.5 tsp Synergie
1 tsp Fresh Papaya Juice
1 tbsp Ground Oats
1-2 drops Devitalized Serum Concentrate
Purified Water (+ until desired consistency is reached)
1. In a small non-metal bowl, mix Synergie with papaya juice and ground oats (should form thick paste).
2. Add enough water to make desired paste consistency.
3. Gently massage paste all over your clean face using finger tips (don’t forget your lips!), avoiding the sensitive area around the eyes.
4. Massage for about 3 to 4 minutes gently exfoliating in circular motions, then rinse off with warm water and pat try.
5. Immediately mist your face with a Hydra-Treatment Mist and seal with a Serum Concentrate + Moisturizer of choice (essential step!).
ODACITÉ PRO TIPS:+Wear your favorite Serum Concentrate under your masque; the masque will help the serum penetrate deeper as well as work with the masque to treat skin.
+ Always apply masque to clean toned skin
+ Don’t use citrus juice or straight vinegars as hydrators, always dilute with water
+Never let a clay masque reach its “dry phase” when moisture from the surface of your skin is being drawn out and causes dehydration and irritation. This is when your skin might feel dry, tight and itchy.