+ soothes inflamed skin
+ heals blemishes and draws in moisture
+ helps balance skin’s ph
Wheat Grass Juice
+ combats dull and tired skin
+ increases oxygen into the skin
+ made up of 17 essential amino acids, 90 minerals, 13 vitamins and 80 enzymes!
Raw Apple Cider Vinegar
+ removes dead skin
+ keeps bacteria at bay
+ balances sebum production
This recipe is made with key ingredients that will supercharge SYNERGIE DETOX & PURIFY PORES : The synergy of Clay + Activated Charcoal works diligently on your skin, leaving your pores visibly refined and free of blemishes.
1.5 tsp Synergie
1 tbsp Manuka Honey
1 tbsp Fresh Wheat Grass Juice
½ tsp Apple Cider Vinegar (skip if your skin is sensitive)
Purified Water (+ until desired consistency is reached)
1. In a small non-metal bowl, mix Synergie with wheat grass juice, apple cider vinegar and honey (should form thick paste).
2. Add enough water to make desired paste consistency.
3. Spread the concoction all over your face using a Facial Masque Brush.
4. Let the masque sit long enough on your face where you start to feel your blood flowing (about 10-15 minutes), then rinse off with warm water or a warm damp washcloth for an added gentle exfoliation.
5. Immediately mist your face with a Hydra-Treatment Mist and seal with a Serum Concentrate + Moisturizer of choice (essential step!).
ODACITÉ PRO TIPS:
+Wear your favorite Serum Concentrate under your masque; the masque will help the serum penetrate deeper as well as work with the masque to treat skin.
+ Always apply masque to clean toned skin
+ Don’t use citrus juice or straight vinegars as hydrators, always dilute with water
+Never let a clay masque reach its “dry phase” when moisture from the surface of your skin is being drawn out and causes dehydration and irritation. This is when your skin might feel dry, tight and itchy.