Odacite Sweepstakes Official Rules (“Official Rules”)
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
Please read these Official Rules before entering the Sweepstakes. By submitting an entry, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules. Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth in these Official Rules.
- Sponsor. The Sponsor of the Odacite Win The Website Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is Odacite Inc., P.O. Box 1514, Topanga, CA 90290 (“Sponsor”).
- Entry Period. The Sweepstakes will begin on January 1, 12:00:00am PT and end on January 8, 2022 11:59:59pm PT (“Sweepstakes Period”). All qualifying entries must be received by the end of the Sweepstakes Period to be eligible.
- Eligibility. This Sweepstakes is open to individual legal residents of the 49 United States (excluding Rhode Island) and the District of Columbia who are age +18 years old or older in their jurisdiction of residence as of the date of entry. VOID OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. Employees, officers and directors of Sponsor and its affiliates, partners, advertising and promotion agencies, manufacturers or distributors of sweepstakes materials, and each of the foregoing’s immediate family members (parents, children, siblings, spouse) or members of the same household (whether related or not) are not eligible to enter. Employees or officials of any government entity are not eligible to participate or win a prize.
- How to Enter. Each qualifying entry, regardless of method of entry (as described below), shall qualify as one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. To enter the Sweepstakes, during the Sweepstakes Period, follow @odacite on Instagram, like this post (https://www.instagram.com/p/CYMsNWtF8fa/) and tag three other users in the comment section. You may tag 3 different users either in one comment or three separate comments, but both of these methods count only as one entry.
You may also qualify for one (1) automatic entry when you sign up for SMS between January 1, 12:00:00am PT and January 8, 2022 11:59:59pm PT
Entry Limitations and Requirements:
- Maximum Entries.Maximum two entries per person during the Sweepstakes period, regardless of method of entry. Persons who enter the Sweepstakes multiple times will only be entered up to the maximum allowed entries. Sponsor reserves the right to ask for additional information at any time for purposes of determining entry eligibility or fraud prevention. Sponsor reserves the right to ask for additional information at any time for purposes of determining entry eligibility or fraud prevention.
- Winner Selection Method; Notification. Sponsors will select (5) winners by random drawing on January 9, 2022 before 11:59:59pm PT. The winner will be notified by IG DM or text message directly from Odacité. If any potential winner rejects the prize, cannot be contacted or fails to respond within three (3) calendar days, fails to provide required information to fulfill the prize, or is disqualified for any reason, the potential winner forfeits the prize and Sponsor may select an alternate potential winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. If applicable, there will be one (1) alternate drawing per prize, after which the prize will remain unawarded if not fulfilled. Upon prize forfeiture, no compensation will be given. Decisions of Sponsor regarding Prize eligibility, distribution and determination are final.
A prize winner may be required by to submit written release of liability, tax forms, and/or Affidavit of Eligibility prior to the release of any prize. Odacité reserves the right to select an alternative potential winner, if any selected prize winner does not comply with the terms and conditions of these Official Rules.
- Odd: The odds of winning a prize depend on the number of entries received.
- Prizes; Taxes. Five winners will receive the following prize: All 45 items classified within the Pure Elements Category (for a total value of $2,170.95)
Prize will be sent via post to the selected United States residents (excluding Rhode Island) using the shipping address provided via IG DM or text message after the winner is contacted on January 9, 2022. Each prize winner will be responsible for providing a valid U.S. address and/or other information requested by Sponsor. Failure to provide a valid shipping address or other necessary information could disqualify entrant from winning a prize.
No substitution or transfer of prizes permitted, except at the sole discretion of Sponsor. If any portion of a prize is unavailable, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute that portion of a prize with a prize of equal or greater value.
Each prize winner will be responsible for paying all costs and expenses related to the prize including, but not limited to, applicable federal, state or local taxes, and any expenses that might reasonably be incurred by the prize winner in receiving or using the prize. Winners may be required to complete required tax forms or other documents requested within the time period stipulated by Sponsor. Please consult a tax professional to discuss your particular situation.
- Information Submitted. By entering the Sweepstakes, you grant Sponsor and its affiliates an irrevocable, worldwide, perpetual license to use your name, likeness, address (city and state), biographical information, statements and Sweepstakes entry in any manner and in any medium for promotional purposes without any compensation except where prohibited by law. Sponsor may be required to disclose the information about each winner to state regulatory authorities.
- Additional Terms. By entering the Sweepstakes, you agree to comply with these Official Rules, including all eligibility requirements. All entries will become the property of Sponsor, unless prohibited by law, and will not be returned.
Sponsor is not responsible for: (a) lost, misdirected, late, incomplete, or unintelligible entries or for inaccurate entry information, whether caused by you or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes, or by any technical or human error that may occur in the processing of entries; (b) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Sweepstakes; (c) any error in the operation or transmission, theft, destruction, unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries, or for technical, network, telephone, computer, hardware or software, malfunctions of any kind, or inaccurate transmission of, or failure to receive any entry information on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website; (d) injury or damage to your or any other computer or device resulting from downloading any materials in connection with the Sweepstakes; or (e) the loss, theft, or failure of receipt or transmission of any potential prize notification. Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, disqualify any individual found to be: (x) tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes; (y) acting in violation of these Official Rules; or (z) acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. If you use robotic, automatic, programmed or similar entry methods, your entry will be disqualified.
The authorized account holder associated with any email address or social media account (as applicable) used to enter the Sweepstakes at the actual time of entry will be deemed to be the Sweepstakes entrant in the event of a dispute as to entries submitted by multiple users having the same account. The authorized account holder is the natural person who is assigned to (i) an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domains associated with the submitted e-mail addresses; or (ii) to a social media account.
Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, modify, or suspend the Sweepstakes at any time for any reason and to select the prize winner from among the applicable eligible entries received up to the time of such cancellation, modification, or suspension, as applicable, or to proceed in such a manner as may be deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
- RELEASE; INDEMNIFICATION; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, YOU AGREE (FOR YOURSELF AND YOUR HEIRS, SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS) TO RELEASE, INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR, ITS AFFILIATES, PROMOTIONAL PARTNERS, AND SWEEPSTAKES PARTNERS AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNS, REPRESENTATIVES, AND AGENTS (COLLECTIVELY, "RELEASED PARTIES"), FROM AND AGAINST ANY CLAIM, CAUSE OF ACTION, LIABILITY, LOSS, HARM, DAMAGE, INJURY, COST AND/OR EXPENSE OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, TO YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES AND/OR YOUR RECEIPT, USE, AND/OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY CLAIM BASED ON PROPERTY DAMAGE, PERSONAL INJURY AND/OR DEATH, OR ANY CLAIM BASED ON PUBLICITY RIGHTS, DEFAMATION OR INVASION OF PRIVACY. IN NO EVENT WILL THE RELEASED PARTIES BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSSES OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ATTORNEY’S FEES, COURT COSTS, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, ARISING FROM OR RELATED IN ANY WAY, EITHER DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM ENTRANT’S ACCESS TO AND/OR PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES AND/OR ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE OR MISUSE OF A PRIZE, EVEN IF SUCH DAMAGES WERE CAUSED OR CONTRIBUTED TO BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF ANY OF THE RELEASED PARTIES. THE SWEEPSTAKES, ALL PRIZES AND ALL MATERIALS DISTRIBUTED IN RELATION TO THE SWEEPSTAKES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. ENTRANT AGREES THAT IN ANY CAUSE OF ACTION, THE RELEASED PARTIES’ LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE COST OF ENTERING AND PARTICIPATING IN THE SWEEPSTAKES. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW FOR LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY, BUT THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED, ADMINISTERED BY OR ASSOCIATED WITH ANY SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORM/ENTITY ON WHICH IT MAY APPEAR, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, FACEBOOK, TWITTER, INSTAGRAM, SNAPCHAT (SNAP INC.), PINTEREST, LINKEDIN, ETC.
- Governing Law; Waiver of Class Action; Disputes. The Sweepstakes, including but not limited to the interpretation of these Official Rules, is governed by the laws of the State of California, without regard to its conflict of law principles. Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that any and all disputes, actual or alleged claims, and causes of action at law or in equity will be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. In the event of any dispute or claim arising out of or related in any way to the Sweepstakes, including but not limited to any prize or the interpretation of these Official Rules, entrant irrevocably agrees to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the state and federal courts located in Los Angeles, California.
- Severability: If any provision of these Official Rules is found to be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these Official Rules and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. Headings and captions are used in these Official Rules solely for convenience of reference and shall not be deeded to affect in any manner the meaning or intent of these Official Rules or any provision thereof.
- List of Winner(s): For a list of winner(s), please email CONTACT@ODACITE.COM.
Made Clean in California
Vegan-Friendly & Cruelty-Free
Derm-Tested & Hypoallergenic