Watermelon, Cherry Tomato, and Feta Salad
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped mixed fresh herbs (I like it with mint and basil)
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon celtic salt
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes cut in half (I use the orange one for color contrast, but red work as well)
- 2 cup (1/2-inch) cubed red seedless watermelon
- 1/4 cup thinly diced red onion
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Whisk together first 4 ingredients in a large bowl. Add tomato, watermelon, and onion, toss gently to coat.
- Present in individual containers (I use glasses), sprinkle with cheese.