The second we get a glimpse of fall, pumpkin recipes are everywhere! I am so on board with the pumpkin spice lattes, pumpkin muffins, and this Peanut Butter Protein Pumpkin Smoothie. It’s creamy and filling, making it a perfect breakfast to start your day. We only get this pumpkin flavor for a month or two, so we might as well enjoy ourselves!
- 1 small banana frozen
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 10oz vanilla almond milk, unsweetened
- 1 tablespoon natural peanut butter
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 scoop vanilla plant-based protein
- Blend together and enjoy!