With the summer heat we need make sure our bodies are staying hydrated! This Watermelon and Cucumber Salad is bursting amazing hydration, since watermelon is 92% water & cucumber is 96% water. Here is a quick recipe that will leave you feeling refreshed all day long.
- 8 cups of cubes or balled seedless watermelon
- 2 English cucumber, halved & sliced
- 6 Green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup of olive oil
- 1/4 cup of minced mint
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Sprinkle of Vegan Feta Cheese (optional)
- In a small bowl, whisk in balsamic vinegar, olive oil, salt, and paper.
- In a large bowl, combine watermelon, cucumbers, green onions, feta cheese (optional), and mint.
- Combine dressing with salad, or refrigerate it up for two hours to enjoy late.