Celery Juice Cocktail
Packed with tons of vitamins and minerals and known for its excellent anti-inflammatory qualities, celery juice has become one of the biggest trends for those looking to detox. But we couldn’t resist this new twist on our beloved juice...
This is for 21+, but with a cleaner approach, including lots of healthy veggies and fruits instead of the sugary mixers found in most cocktails. This may not detox you like your regular celery juice, but you won’t feel as guilty having more than one drink! *Note: To make this into a mocktail, please omit the Tequila and Cointreau ingredients.
Drink up! 💚
- 2 oz Organic Tequila (encouraged but optional)
- 1 oz Cointreau (encouraged but optional)
- 1 oz Organic Celery Juice
- 1/4 Cup Spinach
- 1/2 Cup Pineapple Slices
- 2 Cucumber Slices
- 1 Small Celery Stick
- 1/2 oz Lime Juice
- 1/2 oz Agave Syrup
- Stir all the solid ingredients into a cocktail shaker. Add the liquid ingredients and ice.
- Shake vigorously. Strain twice and serve over ice.