Odacité Skincare is looking for a Customer Experience Specialist to deliver the extraordinary experience that we're known for. We are seeking someone who is excited to share their passion for high-touch customer service and the green beauty industry in a fast-paced environment.
The Customer Service Specialist will assist customers to ensure they have a remarkable and personal Odacité experience. Our interactions with customers should not feel transactional; instead our customers should feel like they have an expert friend who gives great advice and is "in the know" about all things Odacitè. Whether you're helping a customer develop a new skincare regimen or track their shipment, every interaction should represent the best of Odacité.
In addition, you will provide support across our customer base and coordinate with various team members for promotional activities, sales processing, returns coordination, and product knowledge.
This position is perfect for someone who has organization in their genes, strives for excellence, skincare obsessed and enthusiasm to contribute to a positive, team-oriented environment. With continuous opportunities for ongoing training and growth, the experience you gain can help you grow into the job of your dreams.
If you think you are good fit for this position then please send us a cover letter and resume.
WE WILL NOT READ RESUMES WITHOUT COVER LETTERS OR SALARY EXPECTATIONS.
Responsibilities and Duties
As the Customer Experience Specialist, you will:
- Effectively communicate with customers over email, live chat, and phone to assist them with all aspects of their shopping and ordering experience.
- Provide solutions and resolve all CS related issues, including order tacking, return processing, re-ships, etc. and coordinate all outstanding issues in a timely manner.
- Communicate with customers on all outstanding issues regarding their order processing.
- Provide customers with an extensive amount of product knowledge and skin concern knowledge to educate and retain customers.
- Proactively follow up with customers to ensure questions or concerns are fully resolved and report issues back to the company so we can continuously improve.
Qualifications and Skills
- 2 years of customer service experience, beauty industry preferred
- Existing beauty industry knowledge and passion and the ability to learn about products and application in-depth
- Enthusiastic and entrepreneurial mind set
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- Superior phone presence and etiquette; clear, polite and intelligent speaking voice is a must
- Genuine passion for helping others
- Problem solving skills and ability to make decisions independently
- Comfort operating in a fast-paced environment, including multi-tasking & handling a high volume of customer inquiries with quick turnaround
- But be proficient with G-Mail, Google Drive, Microsoft, and Excel is a must. Mac skills preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
Send your salary expectation, resume and cover letter to email@example.com for consideration.