INTRODUCING NEW! SYNERGIE IMMEDIATE SKIN PERFECTING BEAUTY MASQUE
One of the newest and most promising ingredients in skincare is PROBIOTICS. To ensure probiotics maintain their full potency, you have two options - refrigeration or remove any moisture- we removed the moisture and created an potent powder masque that is activated at the last minute when you add water, thus ensuring potency and viability of probiotics and all other ingredients.
Once the probiotic potency was solved it was all about finding synergies of ingredients that work together to deliver the best results:
SYNEGRIE : DETOX & PURIFY PORES
The synergy of Clay + Activated Charcoal works diligently on your skin, leaving your pores visibly refined and free of blemishes.
SYNERGIE : PEEL
The synergy of Enzymes + Fruit Acids works instantly to slough off dead skin cells, encouraging fresh new ones to the surface for a fresh, healthy glow.
SYNERGIE : BRIGHTEN & EVEN OUT SKIN TONE
The fast-acting synergy of Vitamin C + Enzymes fades hyperpigmentation and prevents brown spots, revealing a radiant and even skin tone.
SYNERGIE : FIRM
The synergy of Vitamin C + Probiotics works in duo to boost collagen synthesis, providing the skin with the support it needs to stay firm and youthful.
This masque is a complete beauty treatment and is formulated to be activated by water, creating a paste that is applied to the skin.
Since I'm all about customization I designed the masque so you can SUPERCHARGE each synergie by using natural ingredients out of your pantry and refrigerator to maximize the extraordinary results.
The choices are limitless; however today I am sharing a simple guide on how to make your own skin cocktail to address top skincare concerns.
Some tips to keep in mind:
- Began by choosing a base to hydrate Synergie Masque powder with. This base should be a water-based liquid based on your skincare concern or you can use water by itself.
- Add the liquid into your masque powder in small increments until the paste reaches a consistency you like.
- A thicker masque will take some time to fully dry and also dry much tighter as where a thinner masque will not be as drying.
- Next you can add more ingredients to your mixture, again, customizing to address your skin type and skincare concerns.
- Always apply your masque to freshly cleansed and toned skin
You can apply your favorite serum under your masque if preferred over mixing it in
- Never use a citrus juice or straight vinegar as your hydrating base. Dilute with water.
I can't wait to hear what you think and don’t forget to hashtag your Synergie social media posts with #MySkinCocktail so I can see all of them.